Since its inception in the late nineties, the online casino industry has advanced by leaps and bounds. While technological advancements are always welcome, it has led to the Canadian casino market being flooded with new gambling sites that offer an adequate gaming product. However, having an overwhelming number of “good providers” does not serve the needs of the player looking for the best online casino experience.
Building the Best Tool for Your Needs
At OnlineCasinoReports, our mission is to ensure that our visitors can make an informed decision on how to select a casino. However, to be truly useful, we had to help you effortlessly determine how multiple casinos compare based on their features and services.
We have created a detailed free casino compare tool to guide you in choosing online casino sites to join! Using this comparison tool, you can add up to five online casinos at a time to your compare list and see side-by-side views covering more than 60 in-depth touch points.
Best of all, this free tool is available on every page of our website, which features an online casino. On any vertical casino mini-review, you will find the word “compare” below the available Payment Methods, while on the horizontal reviews, it will appear below the Play Now button. Clicking the Compare link will open a compare list at the bottom of your screen. Once you have added up to five casinos, click the green Compare Casino button for the results.
Compare Casinos from Casino Review:
Compare Casinos from anywhere on the site:
If you want to dive directly into building your own custom comparison table, you can visit the Compare Online Casinos Tool. Now enter the name of your preferred providers in the Find Casinos search bar to effortlessly decide which casino to play at next.
What Our Free Compare Tool Entails
We used a user-friendly grid layout to ensure you can easily compare like-with-like when looking at up to five casinos at once. Each selected brand appears alongside one another, while their services, features, games, licenses, and more are listed below for easy review and comparison.
The data on each site is segmented into the following 10 categories with 60 touchpoints:
- Profile: This section compares when they were established, licenses, 3rd party auditors, if it offers instant play and if they use a dispute resolution service.
- Rating: Here, you can see the ratings (out of 5) for promotions, banking, withdrawals, games, security, and support.
- Support: Compare which casinos offer 24/7 support, email correspondence, live chat, telephonic support, a ticket system, and offer a call-back service.
- Awards: A side-by-side look at which awards the casinos you are considering have won since inception.
- Banking: The banking slice covers nine key topics, including which fiat currencies are accepted, available cryptocurrencies, and the processing time for various withdrawal options.
- Games Overview: This subheading provides a useful high-level comparison of the number of games, payout percentages, and whether progressive jackpots are available. It lists all available casino software providers.
- Available Games: this section shows if the casinos offer blackjack, roulette, slots, video poker, baccarat, poker, and bingo.
- Available Live Games: This comparison segment shows which casinos offer live versions of the previous game types.
- Games Feature: This handy game list offers 18 points of comparison, including free demo games, branded games, live dealers, exclusive games, progressive jackpots, and budget controls.
- Compatibility: Finally, the compatibility list shows which mobile operating systems the casino offers and which digital stores host their native apps.
We have also included eight premade comparisons at the bottom of the page to streamline the decision-making process.
Our list of Recommended Compares features 24 custom searches:
- Compatibility: Easily compare the best iPhone and Android-powered mobile casinos.
- Games: Compare the top five blackjack, roulette, and craps casinos.
- Live Games: Use these lists to find which sites offer the best live blackjack, live roulette, and live poker games.
- Game Providers: Find the best casinos based on their Playtech, Netent, and Red Tiger live games selection.
- Payment Methods: Compare the top five casinos which support Neteller, Paysafe, and Visa banking options.
- Features: Compare the top five casinos offering progressive jackpots, virtual sports, and live dealer games.
- Incentives: This is the ideal comparison list for players looking for high-roller offers, tournaments or VIP clubs.
- Crypto: Compare the best Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin casinos.
These premade comparisons are ideal for readers new to online gambling or those with limited time to find a reputable casino to join.